Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy 2015!

Hey all you lovely people!!! (Kind of an odd greeting but that's the mood I'm in, I guess)
I just wanted to send a New Year's greeting your way and best wishes for the new year!
I don't know about ya'll, but 2014 was a realllllly hard year for me personally, more people died within the course of 365 days then I've ever experienced in any other year of my life. Yes, I do tend to be a drama queen and exaggerate more than I should BUTTTTTT it was still hard, kay?
But I don't want this post to be about me, that's not the point at all.
I just wanted to wish each of ya'll individually a very happy New Year...........
I love thinking about a New year. There's just something so fresh and new about it, ya know?? Its like turning the page to a fresh new start, although I'd have to say, sometimes the gift of foresight would be much appreciated::)

And I want to challenge ya'll to do something that absolutely scares you to death in 2015, kay? I don't know what that means for you, but I will be trying my hand at running long distances again(which only scares me now because I haven't consistently done it in forever).
If I can get enough responses, I might even do a blog post on that. Your near-death challenge........

Cheers! (and for anyone who is interested, I am planning on pulling an all-nighter......))


(I'm not sure why I think this is relative at all...but it made sense in my head. So trust me on it.)

3 comments:

  1. See, I saw the sky picture and thought you were going to say skydiving.. disappointed reader here :P jk ummm I don't know what scares me to death except heights... soo.. if I go to summer camp again, I will.. ride the Wet Willy (forty foot water slide) like I did this year :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! How did your all-nighter go? Addie and I failed. She fell asleep at 12:10 and I fell asleep at 1:30...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I failed!!! I was up till like 2, and then Sabina started throwing up so I went to bed::)

      Delete