Thursday, December 11, 2014

#TBT

AKA Throwback Thursday........I'm really not a hastag kind of person! Really!!
Here's some fun facts to go along with my TBT pictures.........

1:) I was born on Father's Day, 1997

2:) I'm the only one of the six Carlisle kids to have ever been an only child(go figure)

3:) My earliest memory is rolling off the diaper table and hitting my head( you could say it made a big impression on me::)

4: My nickname, Livy, can be spelled 8 different ways. I prefer Livvie.

5:) When I was two, my parents and I flew up to Connecticut to visit family. I don't remember the family but I do remember the free peanuts we got on the plane:D

6:) I don't like chocolate, or any brown food(modern fact thrown in there)



I was like the dumpiest little 7 year old ever.....




Uhhuh, #throwbackthursday is now complete. Cheers!

~This is the song that goes under the credits. These are the credits, so this is where it goes.~




No comments:

Post a Comment