Tuesday, November 4, 2014

How to deal with hair-chop shock

Well, actually, contrary to the title, NO I am NOT giving you a tutorial on how to survive the period of transition between long hair and short, nor am I going to give you hair-styling advice cuz, well, I don't got any:-)
I'm......well, going to show off my hair! Now don't take this wrong, this is not me trying to show off, this is me wanting to make a blog post and having nothing better to post on.

Curly:::(and this is my hair's natural state of mind)


Now straightened(it takes me FOREVER to straighten)


so whaddya think??? Curly or straight??? I actually curled it the other day, which involved straightening, before I could curl it(straighten it so I can curl it?? say what now?)
Cheers ya'll!!


~Be a warrior. not a worrier~


4 comments:

  1. I'm a curly hair freak, so I say curly. But its SO cute either way. I love it!!! I guess whatever the mood that you're in or how much time you have. :-) its so cute though!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, more comments that blogger never notified me about!!! I have to say I agree about it being curly, plus its SO much easier to let it go than try to tame it with a straightener!

    ReplyDelete