Today I rummaged through my closet in search of my winter hats and LOOK! I found them!!
There's the whole conglomeration;
My onion hat!! its extremely warm but looks just like a lil onion!
Dear, sweet onion hat...........
This hat is one of my favorites, hands down. This hat is what I live for every winter.
This hat is my winter saving grace.
Meet............my fuzzy bear hat!!!
I love my fuzzy bear hat!
Besties!
My blue Santa hat(this is also a classic)
Ok, so this is not a legitimate hat, this is a roset thingy that came off of a prom dress, but it looks rather smashing as a hat, no??
Like one of those British tea party things!
My newsboy hat
And yes, every hat collection needs a good fedora.....or two.
My swaggy fedora
And last but not least.....I present the elf hat!!! I never wear this one but its a fave for sure!
~My thoughts are stars that I can't fathom into constellations~
You are so cute!! I LOVE THAT PROM DRESS HAT LIKE ITS PERFECT. I like the furry bear hat to I mean the pom poms are awesome :-D
ReplyDeleteTheresa
I never even saw this comment!!! haha thank you!!!! You are more than welcome to my prom dress hat if you want it...you'd get better use out of it than me!
ReplyDeleteThose are cute hats.. totally agree with Theresa, the prom dress hat is soo vintage! :D hehe cute!
ReplyDeletethanks!!! :-)
ReplyDelete