Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Photo editing

I've been super busy lately, as I'm sure ya'll all have, since its the most wonderful time of the year and everything.
But I've also had some chunks of free time, when there's nothing to bake, nothing to wrap, nowhere to shop, annnnnnd the best part; no school. So I've been using those chunks of time to do some photo editing.
I don't have PhotoShop. I would LOVE to have PhotoShop(if I'm really your friend, you'll buy it for me for Christmas::) but there are some great free editing sites that a friend introduced me to, www.picmonkey.com and www.pixlr.com
I haven't really used pixlr much, reason being its a little more complicated but I have been using Pic monkey so I'm going to show you some edited pics that I've had fun with.

Exhibit A:                                I had a lot of fun with this one, did some teeth whitening, brightened the color, and tada!


I really like how this one turned out

My cute co-op girls!

This one turned out REALLY well






And this last one I did a lot of editing to, since it was at a ice rink, the lighting was really bad, plus I whitened up some teeth, did some extra makeup, brightened the colors, etc.

So there ya have it~! There are some really cool editing tools on Pic Monkey like frames, etc that I have yet to play around with!
Cheers!
Merry Christmas Eve!

5 comments:

  1. Neato! Glad to see you're enjoying it :-) It really is easy, and super fun :-) . The one of your co o girls making a heart is my favorite-it looks like a pinterest picture!!!!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! I love this blog post. I might have to get the one with the four of us printed!
    Also, have you tried Befunky for a photo editor? I usually use that and the Picmonkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the heart pic as well, Theresa!! haha I mean..thanks!

    I have not tried Befunky Kassie, but I am heading that way now! Glad u liked the post!! >3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rink lighting stinks, I agree, Olivia! haha I really love the one with all you girls and the silhouette one :D

    ReplyDelete