Thursday, December 4, 2014

The bare bones of a home-made ornament

So my youth group is having their Christmas party this Sunday night, and everyone is supposed to bring a handmade, home-made ornament.
This could be dangerous.
Now I should clarify; when it comes to crafts and anything artsy fartsy, I am a total klutz.
BUT I was in Wal-mart Monday night and wammm! I was hit with a total genius idea for my ornament!
Now since some of the people who are going to be at this party could potentially read this post, and since I want this ornament to be a surprise(more like so that if it turns out to be a disaster, no one will ever know) I'm not going to tell ya'll what its going to be.
But rest assured; ITS GOING TO BE GREAT! If it works, that is.......


Some of the materials I am using......
I'm also using eyeliner, a carving knife, and gorilla glue, but those didn't quite make it into the pics:-)



So cheers!! I will be sure to make a post about what this ends up being but for now, use your imagination and try to guess!


~Stars only shine in darkness~

2 comments: