Sunday, December 7, 2014

OLAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so if you guys know ANYTHING about today's world and culture, you will have surely heard that this super cute movie called Frozen started to take the world by storm(haha get it?? *storm*?!?) last Thanksgiving and............awwww shucks who am I kidding?!?
EVERYONE loves Frozen!
Do ya'll remember that ornament I said I was making for my youth group Christmas party?
Well, as it turns out, I came down with a cold Friday and, even though it wasn't bad, its one of those colds where you can just feel that if you don't rest and take care, it'll morph into something waaaaaay worse.
So I sent my little baby ornament to the party without me......sigh
I'm getting way ahead of myself.......here's what I made;

You get three guesses......what did I make??




OLAF FROM FROZEN!!
Hehe I actually used a real carrot for the nose so whoever got this ornament has to deal with a rotting carrot.........hehehehehe
#notmyproblem
Needless to say, this was fun. My next project???  Attempting to make sugar cookie hobbit doors with Bethany Mears.........you ready for this, girl??

Cheers!

~He is all I need
From this day forth for all eternity~

1 comment: