BUT as I was saying, you've seen the dress. Now for the hair!!!
My wonderful, gorgeous, talented..............youth group leader Kristie very graciously took on the challenge of making my mop head look presentable for the skating show, and so Tuesday night, I went over to her house for some hair TLC.
Lets get started...........
Look at that face!!! Kristie's like "hmmmm what torture can I inflict on this poor innocent victim first??"
Step one; the curling process(you'd think for a girl with naturally curly hair, this wouldn't be necessary.....but alas)
I look like one of those little Dr. Seuss creatures from Horton hears a Who!
Putting the hair up in curlers after curling it with a curling iron.....if you do it while the curls are still hot, it works like a charm!! The curls are practically permanent.
........uhoh........
Make it stop!
All the hair clippies
Its starting to come together
Edited this one quite a bit, this was the semi-finished product. We found that super cute headband at Walgreens.
But Kristie wasn't quite satisfied.........
So this was the final product!!!
It took us a little over three hours to finally come to this conclusion.
I say "we" but it was really just a matter of sitting still and having to deal with the symptoms of sleep, due to the affects of my hair being touched. #Relaxed
From the back!!! I am SO pleased with this!!
Cheers!
~Its a perfect day to go dancing in the rain~
Some pictures of Kristie's Christmas tree........
Its so perfect!!! Oh Olivia you look so gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeletewhy thank you!! I'm quite pleased with what we conjured up::D
ReplyDelete