My sister and I skated in the annual Christmas show at our rink this past
Weekend, had a lot of fun, hung out with friends, AND were taken out to dinner at IHOP by our aunt and uncle afterwards.....:)
Warming up off-ice with a Biellman....
Besties!
more besties
my headband
this was the makeup I ended up doing
originally there was blue shadow....
and the hair!! Kristie did this for me......
Cheers!
I hadn't even seen this! :O I love your costume! haha and your hair is cute :)
ReplyDeleteawwww thank you!!! The hair was something of a stretch for me, b/c I normally compete in buns, but since my hair is now too short.....:)
ReplyDeleteYou shouldn't have cut it :P lol Actually, I loved my hair short.. but after a while I didn't cause it was just.. short.. it didn't feel epic enough for me! lol But I like yours short :D
Delete